Translate

Thursday 19 June 2014

My Summer Bucket List

Hi! I'm starting a little blog to document my life and just for me to write general nonsense whenever I feel like it. I'm starting it off with a fun to-do list of some little and some big ideas for me to complete in the next few months. 

So, I was inspired by other bloggers to create a bucket list for summer 2014. It's going to be a list of 25 things that I want to have done come...September this year. I think this is a great idea to get me a little more motivated and active this year instead of just spending all my time chilling out I can actually do really fun or productive things too. So, here's my list:


  1. Go Camping
  2. Swim in a natural body of water
  3. Take lots of photos
  4. Star Gaze
  5. Watch the sunset
  6. Watch the sunrise 
  7. Go to the Zoo
  8. Build a camp fire
  9. Get a part-time job
  10. Get healthier (I say this on every occasion possible but i'm determined!)
  11. Go abroad
  12. Learn 2+ songs on my Ukelele
  13. Watch my entire Hitchcock and Kubrick collections
  14. Create healthy recipes for myself to follow
  15. Visit Loch Lomond
  16. Refrain from buying a hamster
  17. Buy a Mac lipstick
  18. Go to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival 
  19. Vlog at least once
  20. Wake up early and be productive
  21. Carve something for someone
  22. Read one book every week or fortnight 
  23. Go to Alton Towers for a day trip
  24. Hug people and smile more at strangers
  25. Complete this list! 
There's my list! I'll try to blog about the things as I cross them off the list and take photos of them to share with the internet. I'm really excited to get this started and have an awesome summer, I hope you are too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment