Translate

Tuesday 12 August 2014

50 Things That Make Me Happy


I thought I'd make a happy list about things I appreciate in life. Just because I feel like there are so many little things in our days that we take for granted that we love. Writing them down only took about 5 minutes so there's clearly so much more out there that makes me happy that I barely acknowledge! 



  1. My family
  2. My dogs
  3. My cats
  4. Onezies
  5. Mexican food
  6. A warm bed when it's cold outside
  7. Books revolving around China
  8. My fellow gapyah wanka pals
  9. Waking up and feeling happy to go to work/uni
  10. Driving
  11. Reaching the end of a day with nothing bad happening
  12. Tea and biscuits
  13. Being allowed to put my Christmas tree up way too early (early December)
  14. Literally everything about December actually
  15. Ice cream
  16. Carrot sticks and dip
  17. Binge watching TV and not feeling guilty
  18. New bed sheets
  19. Walking somewhere pretty and sunbathing when it's nice
  20. My body shop Orange moisturiser 
  21. The Edinburgh Fringe Festival
  22. Holidays
  23. Reunions with old friends
  24. Rayman
  25. Fable 2 
  26. Perfume. So much perfume. 
  27. Long train journeys with no rush
  28. Knowing you can trust certain people
  29. Chocolate, obviously
  30. Smiling at strangers who smile in return 
  31. The German Market
  32. Making my scrapbook 
  33. Going out for dinner
  34. Going to the cinema
  35. Family time
  36. The days when I have fun at work 
  37. The Office US
  38. When a crush contacts you first (texts, phones, snapchats... who knows these days)
  39. Scarves, hats, gloves, woolly jumpers, jackets and boots!
  40. Giving little gifts for no reason
  41. Listening to new music for hours on end
  42. Baths
  43. People who aren't judgemental 
  44. Appreciating memories and not feeling the need to relive them
  45. Swimming in Loch's
  46. Harry Potter
  47. Pretty nails 
  48. Meeting lovely new people who change the way you see things
  49. New stationary 
  50. Making lists


    Take some time and think about what makes you happy.

    Enjoy your days, drive safe, get enough sleep and relax. 

    -Tessatata xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment